Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Paying attention....

Hello Everyone,

I thought a would write a brief note about something that occurred to me the other day, when I was thinking about this blog in general.

I never mentioned that when your daily routine changes, such as in a job change, that you should redo your baseline caloric intake, and make some conscious decisions about your exercise and daily food consumption.

For most people, this is not a big deal, for those of us that have slower metabolisms, well, we need to make changes to compensate for decreased activity, and increased stress, and then deal with them effectively.

Otherwise, we will just fall off the band wagon, and not understand why our 'diet' is not working the way we expect it too.

Just thought I would bring this up.

Until the next post,

Dan W.

No comments:

Post a Comment