Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Onward...

Hello Everyone,

It has been a very busy time for me over the last couple of months. 

This has resulted in me gaining a few pounds (3 actually). 

In reviewing my notes and stuff, I have been getting less sleep than I should be, and not maintaining my balance of water to other fluids.  (I just like milk a whole lot better!).

Anyways, struggling to get back on the right course.

Something that may help you in maintaining your balances with these habits is getting a routine.  Most people have a cell phone that is capable of setting multiple alarms for different things.  Use them, they can definitely help you meet your goal.

Another thing, is to document, or jot down stuff during the day.  This will serve to communicate to your subconscious that you need to make these changes, and you will.

I wish you luck,

Until the next post,

Dan W.

No comments:

Post a Comment