Sunday, March 16, 2014

Keeping Goals...

Hello Everyone,

I am considering adding a new rule...

One about monitoring all the other factors.  I find that I do not do as well, if I am not tracking what I am doing, over time.

I have yet to decide how to best do this, so as my concept solidifies, I will try to put links the files that I will be using to see what type of information / controls / etc... people would like to see.

I apparently have not been getting enough sleep lately, as well as not drinking enough water compared to my goal.

Again, it is something I am considering, maybe I will also include information about goal setting as well, considering that I am currently not keeping my part of the bargain with myself...

Anyways,

Thank you for reading and let me know your thoughts,

Dan W.


No comments:

Post a Comment