Sunday, January 5, 2014

The New Year and your resolutions...

Hello everyone,

By now, you probably have a few New Year resolutions and have already broken them.  I know I have.

Anyways, just as a refresher, my blog is about being healthier and happier.  For me, these rules also helped me to lose weight.

Will these rules work for everyone?  With a few exceptions yes.  Will they work with any diet?  Yes.

I have a few resolutions, this year, I would like to loose 10 more pounds.  The complication I am facing, is now I have to also manage to do this and deal with being diabetic.  Last year I was diagnosed with diabetes, and I slipped backwards a bit on my goal last year to lose weight.

Currently, I have been "waffling" or going up and down a few pounds, in  a small range.

I encourage everyone to check out my rules, and start applying them to your life and see what the difference is in 3 weeks. 

It's free, and I am not selling anything.

Maybe, just maybe, you will start to feel better about yourself, and accomplish your goal of losing a little bit of weight.

May everyone have a Happy New Year!

Until  the next post,

Dan W.

No comments:

Post a Comment