Friday, December 13, 2013

Catching Up 2

Hello,

For those that have been following my blog...I apologize for not keeping up with my end of the bargain.

I did not pick up the blogging thing after completing my taxes for the year.

I had a health issue that I did not expect, and a slight reversal in managing my weight.

For those of you that want to read about it, please go here:

The Day Diabetes Said Hello

Needless to say, dealing with this issue and the issue of weight loss, has been complicated for me.  As I am sure it would be complicated for anyone being newly diagnosed with the disease.

There have been some things that I am considering, and I am thinking about.

I will provide you posts, as I am better able to explain the point-of-view that would like to express about the situation.

Additionally, during this time, I have picked up a second job, and changed my primary job, so these past few months have been extremely busy, with very little time to do normal things.  Let alone, setting aside time to think coherently about what it is I would like to say, and express to the readership.

Thank you for you patience, and may you all enjoy the holidays.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment